Friday, January 11, 2013

TGIF my ass.

Isn't this a lovely way to start my weekend. Nice visit with my daughter before she starts school again and she gets to spend it looking for our dog that ran away when my pothead son left his bedroom window open. And what's this? I get to meet with the Dean of Students at my son's high school on Monday because he has been caught skipping school AGAIN. What have I done to deserve such a bounty of blessings?

I swear I'm a good person. Anything I've ever done wrong was as a result of wrongs done to me. Somebody has been talking shit to Karma about me behind my back. I'd love to have a sit down with her and find out just what it is she thinks I've done to deserve all of this.

I don't know what to do anymore. I'm losing my mind. I can't take much more of this. Of course every time I say that I break my own personal record for being able to take the shit life throws at me. I just wish I wasn't such an overachiever.

No comments:

Post a Comment