Monday, March 18, 2013

Really Son?

Wow, I actually forgot what he was like for a second. He had work all weekend. We called him home early a couple nights and he didn't put up a fight. We talked about stuff without ending up in a screaming match. Silly me, I thought these might be signs of maturity. I was even starting to feel bad about his car crapping out on him this morning. I was literally online searching for a fuel pump to see if I could help him out when the school called to tell me that now he's got a girl calling in to try and check him out of class. Thankfully the Dean of Students and I are tight and he didn't recognize the number so he called me to verify.

I want to give up and cut him loose, but these stupid maternal instincts keep believing there might be hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment